Tuesday, June 27, 2006

How long is it going to take to lose 15 pounds? and do you have any tips of doing it fast and easily? -

please i need to lose at least 15 pounds because dance is starting soon. and it needs to be a healthy weight loss. i am out of shape but not that bad. how long will this take and what s the best way to do it?

Depending if you re old enough, you can try Saviina. All its supposed to do is suppress your appetite and you don t eat as much. The only basic way to loose weight is to use/burn more calories than you consume.

You can lose weight if you did correct way. I tried many way, but could not lose weight. I found the best way that works fast for anyone. I lost my weight easy using this weight loss way. You need to have look correct info that works. I lost 21 pounds after 40 days with this weight loss way. I highly recommend you. You can get more info at http://bit.ly/edbgier3