Sunday, July 23, 2006

Has anyone tried any of Orovos other merchandise besides their weight loss products? -

Orovo sells their products at wholesale prices to their members. I have only taken the weight loss pills which worked for me, but now I am thinking of getting a few of their muscle builders like Alpha T-1 or Neuroexplode. Has anyone tried any of these? Please let me know. Thanks

I tried their muscle builders, I had used the Alpha T-1 at first but couldnt handle the extra testosterone, neither could my wife, so instead I switched to the NeuroXplode. This stuff blew me away, I could do an extra set no problem, and my work out time instantly increased by 15 minutes. I swear by this stuff, and my body shows it.

I use their facial scrub every day in the morning shower, and at night after i go jogging. It is amazing, I am not sure which one keeps me acne free, but between the two, well, I am. I also use the 7 dfb antime I start to get a couple lbs piling up to spark a quick turn around.