Sunday, July 23, 2006

How is my boss loosing weight? -

My manager is doing this weight loss program but I m not sure what it is and I m not sure I feel comfortable asking her. It actually has a center you can go to, similar to Jenny Craig or Curves. She said it is kind of expensive but they gave a promise of loosing 50 lbs by thanksgiving (a few months ago) now it s 30 lbs by thanksgiving. She has packets of supplements that look like jelly that she adds to her water in the mornings and seems to not eat any carbs. Any thoughts as to what program this could be? She s already lost like 12lbs!

Hmmm...my mom goes to some place where they give her packets of food to mix with water and then it turns to food. Shelost a lot of weight really fast too. They also gave her shots of I guess vitmanis or something I dunno. She lost like 40 lbs in a couple months. Mayb its something like taht but I dunno what its called sry...my mom just says shes going to the diet doctor?

One cannot loose weight. However, one can lose weight.

It doesn t sounds healthy.You should tell her to join weight watchers.

I would suggest a cleansing diet. I lost 12 pounds in 9 days and then 28 pounds in less than a month. I also lost a lot of inches too! I learned that cleansing will help the body get rid of toxins. Toxins come from a lot of things like fast food, pollution, food additives and preservatives and lots of other things. The toxins get stored in the fat in our body. To get rid of the fat, we have to get rid of the toxins by cleansing the body. This made sense to me and I decided to try a cleanse program and it worked. The weight came off fast and this kept me motivated to keep going, not like other diets where the weight loss it too slow. I did Jenny Craig, Weight Watcher and Medifast. If you want to learn more call the toll free number 1-877-587-4647 or check out the website. This was the first time I ever did a cleanse, it was easy and I feel better. Good luck whatever you decide to do! http://thebestcleansingdiet.com