Saturday, July 15, 2006

HEALTHY weight loss for me? -

I am 5 feet too inches tall and weight 180 pounds....did I mention I am 12! Yeah I weigh alot. So it is December now and I want to look good in a 2 piece not having my belly sticking out and looking good in skinny jeans. I am greatful to have supportive friends, and I ? wii fit. Do any of you have any plans fr wii fit, and STRENGTH exercises too? I want to weight 100 pounds....I AM GOING ON A DIET, AND THAT IS HELPING...so any ideas would be appreciated.~sea0703

Eat Good. and excersie. Do whatever you can to just stay active, you don t have to have a specific plan because doing the same thing everyday gets boring.Go take a walk, walk around while listening and signing to music around your house, going up and down stairs and such!Join a gym near by, and go every other day. drink a load of water.and most imporant, don t give up.Once you lose that weight, its gone, and over and done with. And you ll look great :]

If you are looking for easy diet way, you can use my way. I lost 10 pounds in 3 weeks. If you are very serious about diet you need to have a look this way. It is easy if you know right info to do diet. You can get more info here link below.

Don t try to do this alone, you could screw up your metabolism for life. Talk to your parents and get some help. You should see a doctor and dietician for help.