Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Healthy weight loss??? -

i really think i should lose maybe 10-15 pounds before school starts again but i dont want it to be very unhealthy so do you have any ideas?

Well I think it s totally about self-control:Breakfast: integral toast and a 70-calorie yogurtLunch: Fruit (any kind, except banana) and a fish (not fried)Snack if you get hungry: gum or 90-calorie diet barDinner: Light soup (not a creamy soup, it has too much fat)Or maybe a cup of special K or cheeriosSome other tips:DON T EVER DINNER AFTER 7PM, IT HAS BEEN PROVEN IN INVESTIGATIONS AND THAT HELPS A LOT, TRY TO DINNER BEFORE 7, I SWEAR IT S AMAZINGI recommend you coffee in the morning, it gives you a lot of energy! (without sugar, or maybe splenda)Another thing is to drink green tea twice a day, it burns fat and it s good for your healthAnd of course, do at least 50 abs per dayGood luck

I m dealing with the same thing. I think I need to lose more than that but I don t really have a goal, I just wanna look better. Okay. What I m doing is -Riding my bike every day, nonstop for about 30 minutes. EVEN if you get tired, don t stop, I only stop if I feel shaky. -Do you have a younger sibling? Take him/her to the park and let them play while you swing. Great for your legs.-Eat smaller proportions more often. Have a small breakfast within an hour of waking up, a small snack like an hour later, lunch an hour later, a snack an hour later, dinner an hour later, and if its before 7 an hour later, one more snack.-try sticking to only water or tea, but in the mornings have OJ or milk-I know it sounds weird but you stay healthier if you go to sleep around 9 or 10 ( I don t use this one LOL) and then wake up at about 7-10. Any other questions? Email or IM me.

That is very easy. I used to weigh 160lbs then I joined the weight management program. we were asked monitor our food intake and our excercise. Im now 115lbs. Not into the program anymore but still able to maintain my weight.This is the best weight loss for me. healthy and safe. you can check my friendster...angelica balatbat. register to www.friendster.com

baked, grilled, or broiled lean meats, especially chicken, turkey, and fish. steamed or raw vegetables. fresh fruit. whole grains. lowfat dairy. portion control is key! walking, riding a bicycle, swimming, dancing, aerobics, anything that gets you up and moving.23 hours ago Source(s):http://www.mypyramid.govhttp://www.smallstep.govhttp://www.prevention.com

EXERCISE like DUH