Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Please help Im 4quot;11 120 lbs and I need a healthy weight loss plan? -

Can some one please help me? I m jus t under 5 feet and I weigh about 120 lbs. This summer I was 105! I have no idea how I gained all this weight but i dont think I ll grow much more b/c my mom is very short and it s been over a year since I got my period. I really want to be back to 105 because I think im much healthier that way.Can someone help make me a plan to lose 15 lbs? i need routines and foods to eat. Thank you so much! Oh and does anyone have a good plan for me to reach 105? Serious answers please :)

You can have a look on http://healthcare-cancer.blogspot.com/se�� for some therapy. However, you need to do some exercise too, suggest do the rope skipping at home one hour per day.If you able to control your food daily within 2000 calories, and 1 hours rope skipping everyday, then you will able to lose 15lbs in 2 months

you are doing pretty good..just keep it up the only thing that i recommend you to do is drink at least 8 cups of water a day so u lose the pounds faster,, nd to eat 4 to 5 small meals..what that does it will increase ur metabolism and burn fat faster..i remember i did this for 2 months and i went from 2 15 to 190! hope it works

run A LOT over long distances.cut out all soda.drink water only.try p90x. it helped me lose weight fast...and i went from being able to do 0 chin ups to being able to do 3 EASY in like... two weeks. XD

Here a site for you that is totally free to use and will help you get a weight lose program and routine together http://www.everydayhealth.comIf you gained 15 lbs and you are not sure how you did it, then maybe you should write down everything you eat in one day for a week. That will give you an idea how much you are consuming. I don t know how many calories a person your age should have, but the above mentioned website will let you knowWeight loss shouldn t be done with diet. More like healthy choices, but enough said about that. I also use a natural product to suppress my appetite. It is also free. You can read about it at. http://www.squidoo.com/how-can-I-lose-weight-easily-Good luck to you