Monday, July 17, 2006

How do I loose the weight after having a baby? -

I was sick all throughout pregnancy. I lost so much weight. The last month of my pregnancy I gained weight, and I have been gaining every since. My belly just hangs. I only eat 2 meals a day. My baby doesn t allow much time for food. My baby is 6 month old, yet I look 4 months pregnant! According to my doctor I am not eating enough that is why I am gaining weight. I am not a big eater, yet I am gaining on average 2-3 pounds a week! Help. I walk around my neighborhood twice a week with my baby. My doctor is no good. I need someone to recommend a legitimate weight loss program.

Having a baby = major stress + little sleep - a killer combo for weight loss - literally. Adding herbs to your diet after pregnancy can really help you to lose those extra pounds safely.There are numerous factors which affect weight loss and weight gain other than what you eat and exercise.There are herbs which can help you burn fat faster. Herbs which you probably have in your kitchen right now. Things like ginger and fennel.Also you burn less fat if you don t sleep properly or you are under stress.Here are some shocking facts:1. Inadequate sleep can increase your chances of becoming obese by as much as 10% 2. People who had inadequate sleep generally gained an 33 pounds over the period of the study than those who slept well. 3. Stress has been linked to increase appetite, increased carbohydrate cravings and also an increase in abdominal fat. 4. Prolonged stress also slows the metabolism rate 5. It is possible to increase metabolic rate using herbs which means you will burn fat faster. 6. Blood sugar level imbalances can cause cravings for carbohydrates, increase fat storage and decrease energy levels. A killer trio if you are trying to lose weight. 7. This is not really a shocking fact �C we all know that obesity and depression are linked. What is shocking, is that scientists in a recent study published that a person who is depressed has a 40% chance of becoming obese! BUT BEFORE YOU TRY ANY NEW DIET OR HERBAL REMEDY CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTOR.For a free mini guide on weight loss using natural herbs, why not try: http://ultimate-diet-companion.com/To your herbal weight loss successJoan AllenPersonal herbal weight loss coach