Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I am 185 cm and weigh 111 kgs. I want to get to 75 or 80. Will it show and will I look completely different? -

I am on a healthy weight loss plan, a low GI diet and am losing. When II get to 80, will people still recognise me or will I look completely different?

185 cm = 6 2 111 kg = 245 lbs.80 kg = 176 lbs.75 kg = 165 lbs.If you calculate your current BMI that s 31.5. Your target BMI is either 21.2 or 22.6.Will people still recognize you? I think they will, as long as you don t lose too much fat in the face, you will be OK. You WILL look different -- you can t lose 80 pounds (that s a toddler!) and NOT look different....but it will be a POSITIVE difference.Besides, losing weight shouldn t be about whether or not people will recognize you (what, are they blind? did you do plastic surgery to your face or something??) but whether or not you NEED to lose weight (for health reasons) or WANT to lose weight (for your own self-esteem). Whatever you do in life, if it s for the right reasons, then the thing is alright to do. Doing the right thing but for the wrong reason is as bad as doing the wrong thing.Good luck on your weight loss, take it slow and steady, and enjoy!

people will recognise you and be totally shocked

that happened to 2 people i know. they looked a little different... but better different.so keep working on it.