Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Need a healthy weight loss drink that doesnt taste bad?? -

and cant be very expensive

I definetly agree, having tried the Slim Fast shakes...YUCK!!! : ) What I m doing is Herbalife. They re absolutely the best meal replacement shake, and they taste AWESOME!! With less sugar and calories than Slim Fast and they keep you full, what s not to love? We ve got vanilla, chocolate, cookies and cream, berry (I use this to make smoothies, oh SO good), pina colada, and tropical fruit! And at about $1.50 a shake what s not to love? If you want to know more about Herbalife s shakes shoot me an email at generationhealthy@yahoo.com, I d love to tell you more!Danielle

I think Slim Fast is pretty good!

Nopalina?

Personally, I love chocolate slimfast. But some people think it is chalky. Just don t try the cappachino..whatever flavor!

My personal favorite is slim fast optima, put some ice cubes in a blender and it comes out pretty palatable...I haven t tried it but what about Ensure?