Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I need healthy weight loss tips? -

Hey there, so I m a 137 pounds right now, I want to be around 100, I am a very small petite girl right now,b ut I do have a stomach, and big thighs. :/ So I m going to lose weight ot get more healthy and lose weight. so does anybody have any tips? I know that I should start eating 5-6 small meals a day and exercising daily. I eat pretty healthy when I do eat, but I also eat when I m not hungry, I need some tips, any tips would be great! thanks. For losing this weight thealthy.

I have lost 18 pounds simply by only eating when I am hungry, eating foods that I don t necessarily LOVE , but still like (so I won t be tempted to over eat) and also eating ridiculously slowly, taking tiny bites, and savoring it in my mouth. By doing all this, I become satisfied with less than 1/2 of the amount of food I used to eat. I am sleeping better, and while the first week was HARD, now it is so easy.GOOD LUCK

thank you so much and I wish you more succes than me!!!!!!you go girl!!! Report Abuse

ok.. so you are trying too lose 37 pounds??So try cardio,healthy eating (no grease), Jog/walk/run every morning (thats what i do), try not to eat fast foodHope i helped