Sunday, July 23, 2006

Is this a healthy weight loss? -

Well after failing many times on a diet. I decided to eat 1800 calories a day which is my maintainance weight calorie goal according to livestrong. And to exercise and burn some calories to still loose weight. Do you think I will actually loose weight with a 1800 calorie goal. Like it might work since I like to eat and get these urges or something to eat and blow off my diet. I m 14 5 3 and 107 pounds. Any tips to keep me from eating. And any foods that will be keep me full the whole day.

Hi,In 2005 i was diagnosed with high blood pressure, and I m very overweight (250 pounds). The doctor said I should think about losing some weight and start to exercise. I ve had three back surgeries since 2001, I used to be a size five. But then I blew up to an astonishing size 22. I ve tried throwing up my food but that I could never succeed at it even though Ive tried a thousand times. I ve try marking down everything I eat, took weight loss pills and exercising to burn the extra fat. You name it, i ve tried it.Finally, in April 2008 my best friend introduce me a new technique of weight loss program. At first i was a bit skeptical since i ve been ripped off a few times. But after joining the program, I ve lost 30 pounds in the first month and currently my weight is 120 pounds. The truth is our own metabolism system play a vital part in controlling the amount of body fat burned in the process of providing energy to the body. Knowledge about our own metabolism function is the mother to all weight loss programs. With the knowledge you not only reduce your weight but able to maintain an ideal weight and living a healthy life. Best of all you can eat what you most enjoyed without gaining any weight. The knowledge from the program is invaluable and i m sure you won t be regret. Btw the program is absolutely safe and you will enjoy it for life.You could contact me at maria.weight@gmail.com for more details.

first, 107 pounds isnt heavy at all! hahabut yeah that should work,right now on my diet, i only eat when im hungry when commercials come on tv i jog on the spot etc for a while.its way better than sticking to something like that which is hard.oh, i eat whatever i want by the way!but not too much..i dont count caloriesand if i think im eating something fatty i ll only eat a little bit.pretty simple, and find an exercise that you find fun..dancing is cool:)good luck xxoxox

Yeah you can eat but try to make sure it is home made healthy, and not processed. I m 12 5 7 and I way more than you and I do not look fat

YOUR 14 AND PRETTY TALL...AND 107 IS NOT EVEN ALOT !!!!!!!!!!YOUDONTNEEDTODIET !!!!!!!!!!!!