Friday, July 21, 2006

Losing Some Weight, any help? -

I am 20 years old, 5 2 and 146 pounds. I use to be 160 pounds, and lost 20 pounds over summer from eating nothing but a special K bar and a coke a day, but that was because I was going through a breakup and had no appetite. Now that I am happy again, I eat a lot like I use to, and went from 142 to 146 in 5 months. I really want to lose weight still, but I always have a craving for food! I have a gym membership and the Wii Fit. I still find it hard to stay committed and do the work. Any tips?Are any of those weight loss programs any good, medical weight loss, LA fitness, any of that?

10 tips that will guarantee that you lose weightYou aim here is to increase your metabolism by 1: not skipping meals2: exercise before bed so you burn all the excess calories that wont be burned whilst you sleep3:First thing in the morning before you eat so you wont burn your breakfast but instead burn fat.4:creating a calorie deficit each pound is 3600 calories so creating a calorie defict equal to this will mean that you lose 1 pound. say if oyu eat 2500 calories each day and then you eat 1100 in 3 days you will lose a pound.5:exercise especially cardio and weights so your body keeps burning fat after the exercise6:hiit training meaning high intensity interval training run stop run stop or any other exercise7:eat vegetables to produce thermic affect which means food burns quicker8:carb cycle so after 3 days eating a calorie defict diet have a high day as before to resist any temptations whilst on a diet.9: measure and record your results and plan what your going to eat10:divide your meals into4-5 smaller meals so your body burns the calorie off quickly instead of storing it as fat to be burned laterbonus tip lose your bad eating habits by etc not eating on the sofa or standing up.