Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Losing weight? -

I am a 19 years old, 5 9 and 188 pounds. In high school I weighed about 175 so as you can tell the freshman 15 has nearly got me. I ve been running on an eliptical every day doing the weight loss program, and taking in around 1500 calories, nothing garbage. Basically I m on the subway diet where I eat half a sub for lunch and dinner every day because most of the food on campus is fried. Breakfast I eat a bowl of cerel, half a bagel, and a banana or other fruit. I ve been doing this for about 2 and a half weeks now and I ve only lost a pound. Does anyone know what I can do to lose more weight? Thanks!

Ok start eating healthy =]excercise but dontpush it too far maybe do 20 crunchesa day to tighten ur absjuz run around ur blockonce a day dance to urfavorite songs play sportsthere a lot of things u coulddo thats fun while losing weight