Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Weight loss help!!!!? -

I m 14, about 5 ft 1,wegith 126 pounds.On a healthy weight loss diet of 3 balanced meals, lots of water and exercise 5 times a week, roughly how long will it take me to lose 25 pounds? Also how many claories should I be hgaving to lose weight? Any tips and/or ideas would be evry much appreciated. thnx xox

ok i hope i can help=) I m 15 5 2 and 115. The trick to becoming fit is this. This is what i do I m going to be in a pageant so i gotta get really fit so DOn t drink any Soda what so evet NONE!!! not even a sip if you drink alot of soda that is very bad your exercising is a waste if you drink soda. Who cares if everyone drinks it you ll feel proud if you havent trust me!! i havent drank soda in 7 months. Also drink alot of water don t snack snak can be just as bad as soda. Jog push your self to your limit don t give up eat watever you like eat just lessen your portions. like if you eat two slices of pizza eat 1. if you can survive without it thats a Plus. Be constant with your excersises do them everyday. if you watch tv excersis during commercials just don t eat while you do them. and most imortantly DOn t even after 8 so that your food can digest you can drink all the water you want by the way. Any more questions ask me =) Good luck =) and remember that the diet is not a punishment its a positive thing for your body just don t go anorexic please.=)

I m concerned that you are 14, 5 1 and wanting to lose 25 pounds. But if you re eating healthy (not just balanced meals, but healthy foods), and are active and drinking water, I really wouldn t worry about counting calories. You re too young for that!

Just eat three balanced meals, exercise for an hour a day and drink water. Don t get obsessed with losing weight, your young and will naturally slim as you go through puberty, you have still got your puppy fat, which you need to go from girl to woman

Getting rid of belly fat is easy if you havethe proper workout regimen and know what to eat.I found this great site that helped me finallylose my fat belly....http://www.losebellyfatsoon.comGood luck to you!

It really just depends.. how many calories you burn vs how many calories you consume... I ve always heard if you want be 120 lbs.. eat no more than 1200 calories in a day, etc.. hope this helps!!

fat ***

do yoga it helps