Sunday, August 13, 2006

Becoming a young model...? Healthy weight loss? -

I m fourteen and am very very interested in becoming a model. Its my dream! I m working hard to keep a healthy diet and clear my skin. I m 5.7 almost 5.8 and am kinda chunky. Not to bad, but I ll need to be leaner and thinner for modeling. My waist is 28in and I need to get it down to 26in or 25in.So what would be some healthy types of excercise I could do? That would be safe for my age exct. And how often?

The best way is to keep a food diary. Keep it for about a week, and then look back upon it; then, cut out the highest calorie food that you ve eaten each day. Replace any junk food with fresh fruits and vegetables, and drink water, lemonade, or tea instead of soft drinks and juices. Also, start exercising (swimming, biking, walking the dog, etc.). And don t eat after 7 PM. That should help!