Sunday, August 13, 2006

Has anyone tried herbal life weight loss products? -

I purchased a kit but I need for someone to tell me what they did for success. Thank you

I ve never used it but I can tell you this - no diet product will work unless you combine it with a reduced calorie diet and exercise. I can tell you what will help you lose weight - with or without the supplements. First off, eating right. I recommend the South Beach Diet only because I have tried it and it works. It s less of a diet and more of a lifestyle change. The first two weeks are kinda hard because they are the most restrictive but I promise you it will get easier. It encourages lots of low fat protein, veggies, fruits and whole grains, which we all know are good for you.Second is exercise. I recommend alternating weight lifting days (don t worry you won t bulk up) with aerobic exercise days. You can do aerobic exercise, just do maybe thirty minutes one day and sixty to ninety the next. I know it sounds like a lot but you can build up to it. Whatever you do to lose weight good luck. Not only will you reap lots of health benefits from it but you will feel and look great!