Thursday, August 17, 2006

Can anyone give me some weight loss tips? -

Im 175 pounds and 5 8. Im not fat but, i could do with losing a couple of pounds. Ive been going to the YMCA for the last couple of months but i havent really lost weight. Could someone give me maybe some exercise routines or tips for building abs and weight loss?

I have been using this weight loss program for a while http://fatloss-4idiots.blogspot.com/ And so far i can say that the results are amazing. I already lost ~20 pounds! I highly recommend this.Good luck!

Alli. The only FDA approved weight loss supplement. However, many people do #2 in their pants, as the warning states on the box.

Eat less fat grams. I cut my fat grams/day back to 50 or less which is very managable. I lost 2 inches off my waist in a month because cutting my fat grams back meant a huge cut in my overall calories. I upped my protein intake to about 200/day because I was lifting a lot. By doing this I could eat anything I wanted, I just had to watch what else I ate.