Thursday, August 17, 2006

Weight loss tips on staying motivated? -

I know this is asked ten thousand times, however, I am going to ask again.Any good tips on CD s or something that keeps the motivation up for weight loss? Or just motivation in general? Thanks =0)

I know it s so hard sometimes!I keep ALL junk food OUT of the house. When I need motivation I watch stuff like the health channel or FIT TV or those shows about the 900 lb people. If they can lose the weight, so can I!!Also, if you are feeling lazy and making excuses, just get up and GO to the gym. I always force myself to go and tell myself that even ten minutes is better than nothing...and usually once I get there it feels so much better when I get into a workout, I m glad I did it!Oh and finding a workout buddy works, do you have a friend who can help keep you on track? It always helps to get a partner in crime!Good luck and keep at it girl!

I make my own mixes and put them on my ipod. they also have lots of exercise mixes you can buy at best buy or somewhere. I like Eye of the Tiger and lots of my favorite artists to be on my exercise music. Exercising with friends helps you get motivated, and long walks, if it isnt too cold there, feels nice because you get to be outside.