Thursday, August 10, 2006

Dazzle White and Alta Smile the same SCAM? -

I am among a number of individuals who were scammed by the free trial for Dazzle White and trying to dispute the charges and some automatic membership for some weight loss online site. Dazzle White website if now disabled but if you look for other references you will find sites that still have links that now take you to a site for Alta Smile that looks exactly the same as the Dazzle White site previously. Apparently, you re supposed to read the terms and Conditions to discern that you would have to return the Free Trial or be charged $85. Now, I am out of the 30 day return time and cannot recoup my money. Even the credit card company states the company s terms and conditions stated I would be signed up for this program and they knew all about the weight loss program too. The weight loss charges are $25/mo. BEWARE!!!

I got scammed by these companies too, it turns out they are one company. I never received anything thing from them at all. I canceled my trial and still got charged. I raised this with my credit company who have helped get the money back and are now watching my account in case they try taking more money. I did however receive a package today from dazzle smile, according the man on the web site my order is canceled and i wont get anymore charges, but i suppose time will tell. I have learned my lesson and wont be signing up for any more free trials!!!!

I tried this product as well 2 MONTHS ago but I sent back the trial size right away and called so they didnt charge me. however, today I got a charge on my CC for worldfit sub. and they said it was on the website when I ordered dazzle white so they canceled it, but wont refund my 24.13 BEWARE Report Abuse

I checked out everything to lose weight, and nothing worked until I checked out acai berry. I appreciate they say that pills won t work, but they sure worked for me, and they ve been showcased on the Rachael Ray Show too.There is a free trial on right now at http://civint.bestslimmingregime.info , try it out, what have you got to lose?

here you can Get many tips according tothe physical and health,, and the other Categorieswhich belongs to the Health topic .,.if you have any problem e.g eye care and moreand more just like this so more info you can visithere: http://healthnfitnesstips.net/For regular Diet:http://healthnfitnesstips.net/regular-diet.htmlhttp://healthnfitnesstips.net/daily-exercise.htmlhttp://healthnfitnesstips.net/daily-exercise.htmlAnd more and more you can see ownAnswers.yahoo.com

Thanx for confirming my suspicionsI am among the few who trust the basicsI use baking soda and hydrogen peroxide solution to keep my mouth clean and white between professional cleaningsmy medi-medi insurance won t cover cleaning more than once a year in the pastnot likely to cover them at all anymoreThe bakig soda I dip my tooth brush into is a very mild abrasivebut it rids my teeth of tarter build up real niceit s not the kind of elements that can erode your enamelalsohydrogen peroxide solutionI recently was sent an emailthat reffered to it s many uses as a cleaning productat places like hospitalsevr wonder how a hospital is kept so clean while never smelling like chemicals?if you have the facility to get me your email address in a response to this answerI can forward to you he article I read on peroxides utilityif you can trust me I can help youdylstar007@gmail.com