Friday, August 11, 2006

How do I lose weight? -

All right. Yeah, I know I posted this already, but just hear me out. I think in the last post, I made myself sound lazy and unwilling to work to lose weight. What I didn t make clear is that I already HAVE made some big changes in my lifestyle. I was previously about 130 pounds, with a BMI of 23. I never exersized, and always stuffed myself with junk food, I was slowly but surley gaining weight. I started to exersize most days of the week for 30-60 minutes. I cut out much of the junk food I ate and gave myself limits on calorie intake. I learned all I could on healthy weight loss. And now, I ve lost 10 pounds and my BMI is more like 21.5. I ve noticed the change in appearence, but I still feel fat. All I meant last time was that I m not willing to go on a crazy diet and make myself miserabe. I want to lose more weight, but at the same time, I want to enjoy good food (within limits). Diets don t work. I want to lose weight, but do something I can stay on for life.

Join the online community called SPARKPEOPLE. It has all the advice, support, nutritional and fitness info that anyone could want.

excercize, NO SNACKS, yogurt (burns fat), sweating, no chocolate or anything. I know you heard a lot of those, and people nag you about it, but THEY REALLY DO WORKFOOD THAT MAKES YOU FULL-apples, cottage cheese, banana, water

eat more fruits and veggies. to lose weight, you have to burn the amount of calories you take in. Exercise a lot!Answer my question?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?��Thanks good luck!

read this article to discover how you can melt fat offhttp://www.revitaliseyourhealth.com/melt��it doesn t require crazy diets, just an addition to what you already do

More exercise less eating.

1. Portion control2. Excersise 3x a week

Stick your finger down your thought... just joking! Eat well and exercise!.. Simple as that!

jogging

no offense but if you cant even spell exercise right then...

move more eat less

I myself was having some weight problems 2 years ago when I was only 5 1 140lbs and 14yrs old.within 2 months I lost over 25lbs.this is what I did:FIRST you must stop drinking sodas and other drinks that have sugar; just drink water.2nd-stop eating chips and any junk food/candy. Stay away from ALL fatty foods.3rd- Eat a Lean Cuisine, there are 100 s of different types, for lunch and another for dinner. I know you re probably going to be a little hungry after you eat one so after you eat a Lean Cuisine, eat a bowl of a low-fat low sugar cereal and if you like milk with your cereal, as most people do, use fat free milk, which still tastes great.4th- so after you have eliminated all unhealthy foods from your diet plan, now time for exercises. For me to lose over 25lbs in under 2 months I ran every single day, running about 1hr or more each day. Once I got home from running I would do 50 regular crunches (x2), then 50 advanced crunches (x2). Then I would do 100 push ups in sets of 20.Do that everyday for 2 months, eating the way I suggested and I guarantee you will lose 25lbs or more depending on how hard you work.after all that, start lifting weights 30 minutes per day and you ll see a great change!I m currently 5 6 weighing 148 pounds of muscle :)Good luck to you :)

ok ino u said no diets but just incase there is one where you cut out all wheat, or all dairy, both if u can but i agree this is a relatively hard diet i have tried it so you can just cut your intake down, i lost a few kilo s as i did this for about 5months, but the result in losing this weight made me feel better about myself and it gave me more confidence so this boosted my motivation tones! as i got off the diet i exercised way more and ate alot healthier ........as my motivation was to keep this weight off!!!!! its a good plan if u can pull it off trust me my friend did the same thing and it has worked for her 2!!!