Monday, August 28, 2006

I did lose 100 lbs. I will tell you how I did it? -

I did lose 100 pounds in 2 years. About 5 years ago, I was married to an abusive husband. Any abuse you can imagine, I suffered, including being force fed. It made me go from 117 lbs to 200 lbs. I lost weight quickly after divorce. I was a student at a large university, so I walked at least a total of at least 30 minutes a day fast paced. I also changed to a vegetarian diet. Now, most importantly, my blood pressure is excellent, and my cholesterol is very low. I will advise this is ALL I did. I also led quite an unhealthy lifestyle because of the mental conditions I suffered after divorce, and that included binge drinking almost every day. I have resolved my alcoholism and I am being treated for my mental disorders now by a psychiatrist. But I did lose a ton of weight. It will ALWAYS include lifestyle changes like I did, including changing your diet and excessive. I did lose a good amount of my bones, because I would lose weight quickly in short amounts of time. The point of my story is please, do not take diet pills! They are dangerous and have been linked to heart disease. There are also a lot of free trial scams involving weight loss pills that are ineffective, like acai berry pills. There is no magic pill. You must exercise a normal amount and change your diet. It can be done. Trust me, if I can do it, anyone can do it. Please keep your goals reasonable. You may not want to lose as much weight as I did, so my lifestyle choice may not be for everyone, and ALWAYS consult your healthcare professional before starting any weight loss program. Many times, your doctor will give you a weight loss plan suitable for you!

Congratulations.

YES! Alot of people ask how to lose weight because of this and that!! Taking these diet pills and what not might help but in the end its all about whether u changed ur lifestyle and the way u eat. If u dont than all the weight will come back. How did gain weight in the first place??Now, simply do the opposite!

Wow! Amazing! Great Job! Awesome! I am so Happy for you!

Wow, thank you so much for the advice! You are honestly an inspiration. And from your profile pic I must say you look gorgeous!But I have 2 questions: do you think I could lose about 20 pounds by biking 30 minutes instead of speed-walking? And how many calories a day do you think you ate?