Sunday, August 27, 2006

Which weight loss products work - pills/herbal teas/meal replacements? I need a boost to start me off dieting? -

I am going to get some weight loss milk shakes or something tomorrow to get me going. Any ideas of good ones or pills that work? I am not interested in healthy eating advice etc just basic straightforward immediate weight loss results - I know these methods are unhealthy but so is being fat :)Which ones have you used that work? Thanks

I agree with Jay (above).My sister in law used to be a model and she was inactive due to pregnancy. At the end of it, she was over weighted by 17 pounds and she says she got back to her weight using a more powerful version of the known Acai Berry besides a light exercise routine.My husband is using it since he saw his sister s change and he looks thinner, but it s very soon to know (it s barely 3 days now).You could ask for a sample before buying it. She did that before ordering.Hope this helps.

I have to agree that there is no quick fix for weight loss apart from surgery, say liposuction or gastric banding. The only pills that might work are appetite suppressants which I don t think are available in the Uk as they have undesirable side effects.I think it best to accept a gradual weight loss which you can start by just cutting out junk foods and carbohydrate dense foods. If you go without cans of fizzy drink, cakes and biscuits and fried bread and chips, coupled with a little bit of walking every day you should see some loss of weight within two weeks. I m about to build a blog/website about weight loss to give people honest sensible advice. If you want to give me your email I ll let you know when it s upRobert

Different strokes for different folks. Although those weight loss shakes like slim fast and south beach shakes really have alot of carbs in them! Plus they re empty carbs so you ll still be hungry. Fasting is a way too lost quick weight and cleans out the body but most people don t have the will power. Why don t you drink alot of crystal light, Cottage cheese (Fat free) grapes, Celery sticks (They help burn caleries) toast (Whole wheat bread) and make sure when you start eating normal again you don t go nuts cause it will all go back on.

I agree with most people that there is no immediate weight loss program/result. But depending on how immediate you are thinking, here are two of the best products I have tried. I used to weigh almost 200 lbs and didn t think it was too much of a problem until I had a dr s visit and they told me that the extra weight I had was causing stress on my heart, body, and knees. More importantly, they told me that the longer I am overweight, the more that the effects of my extra weight will be irreversable. I have lost 25 lbs in two months! I used both of these products...I took one for one month and the other the next month, kept a journal of my eating habits and exercise and I feel great now!!! I highly recommend trying these products along with a healthy diet and exercise. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.This was the first product I tried and loved it!!! I only switched as they say your body kind of builds an immunity to weight loss pills and should switch every 30 days or so.http://track.moreniche.com/hit.php?w=162��This one worked just as good as the first one.http://track.moreniche.com/hit.php?w=162��Good luck and let me know if you decide to try it and how it works for you. I love helping people and knowing that I did.

One of the best programs around because it has helped me! here is some info..UniqueHoodia is 100% Hoodia Gordonii with nothing else included, no fillers, no additives and no lubricants. Our capsules include 460mg of South African pure Hoodia Gordonii in each pill, our pills have been specially designed to allow for an extra 60mg of Hoodia to our closest rivals, we also pack 90 pills in each box, most products online have 60 pills.http://besthoodiadiet.co.cc/

well there is something that worked for me i lost over 80 lbs its call hollywood celebrity pills,i don t know if am spelling it right but its what famous people use and it very cheap i didn t pay much for it and they have a web site and they all so have tea and juice, it a big package for cheap i paid for 3bottles of diet pills that s a 90day supply and 3 juices and 2 box s of tea and i ate what ever i wanted i didn t have too eat healthy its what ever u want to eat but if u eat what ever u want don t forget too take a pill.. this is just my opinion..

Herbal pills/shakes w.e i have tried do not work...and i have tried alot...(slim fast,hoodia,slim quick, natural 54 or something like that...) but yeah. the only thing that works right now is precption pills. answer my question? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;��

I have found the best way to lose weight is a fat binder. There are literally loads mousey but the one I use is here http://lilurl.org/m6lvgk. Watch out as they sometimes do a free trial. Its not real expensive tho.

Weight loss pills can cause problems to your kidney ....hm ...why don t you just exercise?o.o after a good workout it makes you feel great ...uhm ...

my wife lost 55 pounds using this program http://newurl.name/MedicalWeightLoss she s now more confident than ever before

ACAI BURN. The best weight loss product,you can get it in online also.