Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I want to lose 16 lbs in one month? -

First off, don t tell me the healthy weight loss per week is 1 to 2 lbs. That s not what I m asking you for. I want to lose 16lbs in a month. I m 14, 5ft, and 131lbs. Losing weight it pretty easy for me. I can easily not change my eating habits and just work out for 30min five times a week and lose 4lbs a week. But I want to change the way I eat this time. That part is what s going to be hard for me. Would this be okay?:breakfast - apple (60 calories)lunch - half ham sandwich (around 120 to 150 calories)dinner - a slim fast (190 calories)workout - treadmill for 30min (burns 250 calories)

I think 16 pounds is possible (maybe it ll be a little hard since your not very heavy). Your meal plan sounds fine but I m thinking you ll need something more energizing for breakfast...maybe oatmeal or some kind of special K bar. I agree that slim fast for dinner doesn t sound too great...why don t you go for veggies and grilled chicken or something? I don t know, its up to you. Good luck!

For a teenager, you need to eat at least 1800 calories a day so that your body stays out of stavation mode and gets all the energy and nutrients it needs. (Teenagers need to eat a lot more than adults, even when trying to lose weight, as they are growing and developing).Why are you so desperate to lose so much so quick? By exercising and eating right, you will become more toned, and lose weight safely, surely your weight isn t worth your health?

Don t eat a ham sandwich if you want to lose weight. Vegetable or bean soup with a side salad for lunch would be good. Or hummus and pita with a side salad, or dipping carrots and broccoli into hummus would be much more nutritious than a pig sandwich.If you want sustained energy have nuts with your apple in the morning. Once you ve adopted healthy eating habits, you will be able to maintain a lower weight.Good luck!

you should eat more then that in 1 day. That is unhealthy you should get about 1200 calories in your body a day. It gives you energy and speeds up your metabolism. Just eat normally! Just cut out the sodas, sweet drinks, junk foods like chips, pasteries, ice cream.Eat fruits, make yourself a parfait those are good and heathy. Put some yogurt at the bottom the chopped fruit, some more yogurt a sprinkle of granola bits and a bit of whip cream to give it a sweet touch.

im not sure thats possible unless you do surgery or take pills.

thats not really that healthy but ya if you want to go ahead.

that d be really hard to do that even if you didnt eat for the whole month

You can lose weight Naturally Now!www.biohealthpro.awarenesslife.com

you should eat more, thats really unhealthy

you gotta get at least 1200 calories a day or you will lose muscle, not fat