Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Anyone have any opinions good or bad about Curves for Women? -

I am interested in joining Curves for Women Gym. I have heard and read a few good things about their 6 week Weight Loss program or it may be called the 6 week Challenge Program. Anyone a member there or was a member have any incite on this gym? Prices-contract length s-can you go to all or just 1 of the locations? Details good and bad please. =)

I looked into Curves a few years back. It seemed like a great place. They will let you do a 30 minute workout at no charge if you like. I found that the machines are built for the female body and they are difficult and work well. The only downside I found was that the hours were not that great and there were no showers. In other words, I could not go before work because I had nowhere to get cleaned up.

I joined Oct.30 and didn t really go too often but i lose 10 pounds from the time i signed up till now. I m now going 3 times a week and hoping to lose more. I think it s a great start for women who don t have the time for reg. gyms or haven t worked out in awhile. Report Abuse

i think women look great with curves

Curves is the main player for women.With out curves we can t think about women.

gyms are a waiste of time

Keep em natural./

Well I heard they give allot of money to Republicans.

women can never have to many curves! straight flat up and down women are very boring. baby gotta have lots of back!