Monday, August 14, 2006

Lose fat asap, please help.? -

I need to lose fat, I gained about 15 lbs in 1.5 months. I work 70 hours a week and weight 330 lbs (23 yr old male,, ~35% body fat). I am on my feet all day and I have a membership to a 24 hour gym. I don t know what is best, shocking my body by doing a large amount of cardio and some weights (like 1.5 hours of biking and 30 min of endurance training) or 15 min of cardio and 30 min of endurance training. What would be best to lose FAT asap.BTW I don t care if it is healthy or not, I want to get back down to 315 lbs before I worry about healthy weight loss, I HATE the way I feel now.

ok what u need to do is setup a routine that consist of the following ONLY...water and chicken breast cooked in olive oil thats the size of ur palm in the morning salad with no dressing and in the afternoon have some wheat thins one coffe cup with juice ...........its now completly healthy but do this for 3 days straight and u urself will c the difference

zero fat and high carb (sugar diet).. Eat nothing bt candy with zero fat ie gummybears.. and nothing dairy or has fat in it. Sugar yes, fat no. Horrible advice but true,

I was 28 and 269 lbs big beer belly blech on myself .. Anyway I joined a Martial Art called Hapkido workouts were very hard the Sensei was a Instructor for the Korean Military In 3 Months I was 179 lbs 1 month later iwas 189 lbs at 6.0 tall all muscle rock hard solid never felt better have never regained the lbs am now 56 and 190 lbs