Sunday, August 13, 2006

Will i lose 2 stone if i do this plan?? please read.... i need answers........? -

1 am 21 i weigh 168 pounds i have a bmi of 27 and i am overweight, i have two weeks off work to kick start my weight loss program. i do not want to lose the full 2stone in two weeks but i want to know if i am doing the right stuff.i will eat breakfast - cereal and 1 piece of fruit.lunch sandwich and 1 piece of fruitdinner - my normal dinners. i dont want to restrict myself too much but i am pretty good with what i eat for dinners.i have the charlie brooks work out video which i will do once a day plus 15 mins on my treadmill and 15 on my bike and maybe a further 10 mins on my stepper. i will do this everyday for two weeks and let you all know the results but i want to know if you think i will lose weight if so how much??after the two weeks is up i will being doing the same dietry plan. the exercise will consist of the workout video 5 times a week and treadmill and bike twice a week.please reply and let me know if this will work and how much weight i will lose.

Hi,honestly I dint think that you would lose like 20 pounds at once maybe 8-10 pounds maybe if you have never been on diet and exercise but if you are a yo yo dieter you will lose like 6 pounds not more.

if u wana lose weight at home without exercising......u can refer to this websitehttp://loseweightnoww.blogspot.com/and u will find so many tips for weight loose and weight loose reciepes.u can try them and lose weight at home easily.