Thursday, September 14, 2006

Diet plans that worked for you!? -

Hey! I was wondering what kind of weight loss programs worked for you. I love to work out and so so daily, but notice that I need to reevaluate some of my eating habits. I just wanted to hear about others weight loss success s and how the accomplished it. Thanks!!!

Hi-Well I just lost 92 pounds!! I took me a year and a half. So there is no quick solution that s healthy. I actually just subscribed to a free online calorie calculator and journal. If you keep a journal you actually realize that you eat more or less than you actually should. But what I did is, I have dieted so many times and after I loose the weight it always came back so i did it a little different. I dieted Monday through Friday with only eating 1800 calories. (Of course you eat more or less for your body type) Then on Saturday and Sunday I ate whatever I wanted. That s probably why it took a little longer, but I have not gained 1 pound back in over a year. It was really nice too, because you could eat pizza and cake on weekends, the more you deprive yourself the more you crave it or binge eat and then you ll put it back on. Good Luck to you!!!

eat what you eat now but cut everything in half it works

try being vegetarian or vegandon t drink any kind of pop or drink with calories either