Friday, September 15, 2006

How many weeks will it take for me to lose weight? -

hi im 14 years old and 5,7 and i want to lose at least 10 to 15 pounds.right now i weigh 140 pounds and i am only eating diet and low calorie foods and drinking either water or milk. i workout everyday day i just started it has been a week so far that i have workout.i do a weight loss program that i have on my treadmill for 30 minutes every day it switches speeds every 3 min so can you give me any tips or help to help me lose weight and when do you think i will be able to reach my final goal!

what you should do is jog like 3 or 4 times a week and stop eating junk food after you lose a little weight make sure to keep just a little fat on you so when you start lifting weights doing push ups and sit ups you ll also get muscles

If you are looking for easy diet way, you can use my way. I lost 9 pounds in 30 days. If you are serious about diet you must have a look this way. It is easy if you know correct info to do diet. You can get more info at http://doiop.com/ebt12k