Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Has anyone ever tried Slim 4 Life? -

I am going to meet with a counselor to see if I want to join this Slim 4 Life weight loss program but I wanted to know if any of you out there have tried it and if it worked for you (or anyone you know). Thanks in advance. :)

First I want to say HIGH FIVE and four paws up to you for turning that one girl in. that was not necessary, it is people like you that will help filter the filth out of here. I have a story for you in my 360. That slim 4 life program is awesome!!! If you want to talk to me about anything I will be more than happy to help you out. WIth that program you have counselors that will help you and they put you on a very sensible diet. It is much like weight watchers. I didn t do it myself, but I have friends that have and they like it very much and have done very well with it. :) I wish you good luck and YOU WILL REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PROGRAM I PROMISE YOU!! :)Nothing is more greater than having people say OH YOU LOST WEIGHT YOU LOOK AWESOME!!! Come talk to me if you want, okay? :)I am happy for you and that is a very very sincere thing . :)

nope i can say that i have never tried it