Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Would you recommend weight watchers? -

I want to start some sort of weight loss program. Has anyone had any success with weight watchers? I don t want to sign up if it s not helpful.Oh and what I m looking for is something simple. When I was pregnant I had gestational diabetes and I had to follow a special diet that was low in carbs and they made foods into carb choices so like a piece of bread was one carb choice and I could have 2-4 carb choices per meal or snack (depending on which one it was) I thought that was easy to follow but my sample menu book was small and I d always eat the same things over and over. I don t want to follow some complicated diet book, or use recipes with tons of ingredients.

YESSSS! i lost 10 pounds my first week. If you want to do it with out paying the outrageous costs i know a website that has the points nad everything for free.It is very easy. You recieve an alotted number of points per day and you are supposed to hit the points [or around it] and you recieve an extra 30 points a week in case you go over. You just count the points for your food you eat. They have points for every food imaginable. Even fast food.