Monday, September 11, 2006

I lost four pounds in three days? -

Hi guys!So I started a weight loss program three days ago and today I weighed myself and I d lost 4 pounds. Is that okay? I have been burning around 500-1000 calories per day, on my stationary bike. I have drank only water and one bottle of diet coke. Had mostly salads, fruit, oatmeal, vegies and chicken. Am I losing it too quickly and what should I change about my current routine/diet.Thanksxoxoxox

Likely you just dropped water weight. Personally, I can drop 4-5 lbs in a day just in water weight, and the fact that you ve been drinking a lot of water lends to the theory that you reduced your water retention. (the more you drink the less your body stores unnecessarily)

Most of the weight you lost is water weight. And as females, we re more prone to retaining water : / Anyhow, I m sure you lost a bit of fat with all that exercising, so keep on doing what you re doing (but nix the diet coke--even diet sodas can be fattening--drink water or 100% fruit/veg. juice instead).

no that is totally fine ...what you just lost is water wieght...or in simpler way of saying it .. all that sweat you lost while doing the bike ...well it made you lighter...expecially if you was drinking water...now dont be scared if you gain a few pounds back because our bodies onstanly gain and lose weight...sometimes up to 5 pounds in one week but then the next week we would lose it... its wierd you just have to stick with a healthy lifestyle, exersise, be HAPPY =] and eat right and you will see the results in about a month.

that is awsometactic, you really dedicated yourself! i don t think it should be a problem if you just don t let it go out of hand.

You are losing it too quickly. You might want to take some vitamin and mineral supplements also.

its the first 3 days, keep going at it but the 3-4 lb was probably water weight sweat out. i have seen people lose 10-20 lb of water weight in 1 day!

I lose 4 pounds when I ****.

I don t think thats too fast. Congrats on losing weight :)

this is the plan im doing too. hopefully it works for me.