Monday, September 25, 2006

Is ephedra completely illegal or do any weight loss products contain it? -

it s illegal now in the US.. not sure about canada or other countries.i used to take Xenadrine w/ephedra but now they only make it without!what a shame because it really worked!i have a new weight loss pill that i take now.. it s working really well and you don t feel too hyper like Xenadrine used to make me feel.email me if you want to know the name of the new pill. they re cheap only $25 a bottle for a month supply.hotnicks_nj@yahoo.com

DO NOT use anything with ephedra, you re asking for a death sentence. My girlfriend used a product with ephedra about 3 years back and ended up in the hospital. It makes your heart beat extremely fast so its a large possibility to get a heart attack while working out. I know of two cases where both people died working out. I really urge you NOT to try to get ephedra. It s asking for a death sentence.