Monday, September 25, 2006

Will you send me your weight loss tips and recipes? -

I am looking to lose 80 pounds and my son wants to lose 25. We are both physically fit otherwise but running is out until we lose the weight. Walking is no problem and we just purchased a gazelle. I d love to join an online fitness guru but don t believe in credit cards. Please send us your recipes and any tips you have. We love to swim and will be going to the public pool also.Thank you.

Drink lots of water. If you can decrease pasta and rice portions by half and fill the rest of the plate with steamed veggies.Dont keep junkfood in the house. If you want ice cream, can you walk to the place to get it? I find if I tell myself that, I usually dont even want it by the time Im there.As far as joining an online thing, just buy a visa check card. You can use it online like a credit card but there are no bills and you control how much is on it.Also check out dwlz.com. for free chat and tips. They use weight watchers but all ppl are usually welcome.She also lists point values for food.Salsa is great I put it on everything lol. And red pepper. I have to lose about 50 lbs myself. Good luck. You can do it.

Try this it was invented by a dietician for obese people who need an operation in two weeks time.There is enough for one week so freeze half freshly made to last the week.I cheated and did it for a whole 6 months went from a 40in waist to a 32in without to much effort.Operation SoupIngredients.3 large onions1 large or two small green peppers1 bunch of celery? head of green cabbage1 leek2 tin chopped tomatoes1 packet of French onion soup (any brand)3 vegetable stock cubes (I use oxo)Cut all vegetables into bite size pieces if your not going to liquidize. Place all in a large pot add enough water to cover. Simmer until vegetables are cooked add more water if necessary.NOTETo be eaten as a two meal replacement (largest and the smallest).You can still have a light lunch or light evening meal.Should not exceed 5 days at a time and 10 days a month.You will pass more water so make sure you keep up your water intake.

Cliche I know but... Keep up with your exercising, (everything helps) and just keep a healthy balanced diet. Eat in moderation (that even includes carbs, sugar, fats etc) Its all good, in MODERATION!if you get into fad diets and fast weight loss your not doing your body any good at all and it wont benefit you in the long run.

losing weight is 70% diet and 30% exercise. my suggestion is to take up running (treadmill or outside) for 30 - 45min everyday. and replace all junk food with healthy greens, moderations of protein, and drink lots of water

This diet soup is nonsense - It is not safe and was not devised a nutritionist. You are not fit if you are overweight. I do not have any weight to lose (115 this am) so I may be your best bet for an answer you can live with. For breaskfast I eat oatmeal, a hard cooked egg, a softboiled egg, or a frozen waffle. Some combination of carbs and protein. I also drink tomato juice. For the rest of the day: I eat all day long every 2-3 hours. I eat a lot of soup, fish, veggies, and sweet snacks are usually fruit.EDIT Somebody doesn t like my answer. OH WELL

find calorie/fitness calculator on the net, enter all your stats and it will tell you how many calories you need a day to maintain, take off 300-400cal off that number and thats how much you need to lose.eat 5-6 small meals a day (eat every 2-3 hours)5-8 servings of fruit and veggies a day8 glasses of waterhave complex carbs for breakfast - they give you energyhave lean meat (protein) for dinner - repairs musclecardio exercise 4-6 times a week for 30-50min, light weight trainingdont consume foods that are made of white flour (white bread, cakes, past etc.), sugar loaded foods (cookies, icecream, candy etc) and nothing fried, oily.ofcourse you can spoil yourself once in a while with a little treat:)