Sunday, September 17, 2006

Loosing weight. Needs tips and some help? -

Hi everyone!So.. I m going to start to loose weight. It was my new years resolution, and I ve been mentally preparing the previous weeks. So I m really ready and motivated. I m gonna get my mom to help me.I weigh almost 70 kg, and I wanna go down to 60 kg by 5 months. Is this possible? And how much do i need to exercise if this is my meal plan:breakfast: one bowl of cereallunch: two slices of bread with ham and a fruit or a healthy snack bar.dinner: one portion of what were having.I ve stopped drinking soda for preparation, and I only eat candy on saturdays and sundays and I m gonna eat a lot of fruits! So how much would I have to exercise? :)Anyone have some more tips for healthy weight loss?And how long will it take before I see results?Thanks to everyone. I m thank full for every answer.

Read this article by Bethany Roberts called Top Ten Tips for Weight Losshttp://www.nhomag.com/00_v2_n1_4.asp

After my girlfriend had a baby she tried all types of workouts but the two that worked best for her were her boxing classes and the stripper pole aerobics. I paid for her to go a boxing trainer and I bought her a pole from www.LasVegasStripperPoles.com and she looks the way she did before the baby.