Sunday, September 17, 2006

What should I do to have a healthy weight loss? -

I eat little but when I eat i EAT. Like i will have one potpie and somee ice cream and a salad but that is al I eat in one day. I want to start dieting because I was on chemo and was losing weight so I ate whatever I want. I got so used to it that now when it ended i cant give up the foods i would eat all the time. I always gain weight in my stomach only. I did exercise when i tried to lose weight at a different time but it was no help. What are some suggestions?I am planing on trying to focus on more natural foods i.e. fruit, vegetables, orange juice for drinks, salad, meat and less bread and processed foods. I am willing to give up a lot of junk food, I never eat fast food, but i will give up like donuts cakes and cookies, I dont like them much anyway. But i dont know if i can give up ice cream.

Best thing I ever tried was the clean eating diet, it is very straight forward and basically follows one main rule: If its processed don t eat it. Follow this diet with exercise and your set.http://www.eatcleandiet.com/

I was also looking to loose my weight very fast and after tried and testing many products i finally got http://www.loose-your-weight.apooz.com which helped me a lot in reducing my weight.

You definitely should not starve yourself while on a diet because you will only be slowing down your metabolism. You need to eat at least 1200 calories per day.I��ve been on this diet now and I have lost 17 pounds in less than a month. Basically I have been following The Biggest Loser Diet and it has been amazing. I have realized that now I can eat more [quantity wise] of healthy foods than I could of processed, junkie foods. Now I am almost never as hungry as I once was. First, I started cutting out all sodas, sugary soft drinks, and juices and instead I started drinking anywhere between 64-80 ounces of water each and every day. Drinking your water ice cold helps you to not give in to your cravings. Instead of snacking on junk foods try snacking on fruits and vegetables. Fruits can take the place of sweets that you would have been craving before. You should also make sure to watch your portion size because you could be eating the right foods but just too much of it. A great weigh to burn calories quick and get in shape is to do some sort of cardio activity for at least 30 minutes everyday. Personally I would recommend 45 minutes to 1 hour of cardio per day. Another great way to lose weight that will also help you tone up is to start a strength training program. Essentially you should be following through with your strength training program 3-4 days per week. Here��s an example of what I eat every day;Breakfast: 1 cup of cream of wheat [you can spice it up with bananas, fruits, spices, etc.]Snack: 1 cup of grapesLunch: Half of a ham/turkey [protein] sandwich on whole-wheat breadCarrots with a tiny bit of ranch dressing to dip it in. 1 cup CantaloupeSnack: ? cup cottage cheese with mandarin oranges Dinner: Chicken fajitas on Whole-Wheat tortillas Dessert: Low-calorie ice-cream bars such as the ��Skinny Cow�� brand ice cream bars. Hope this helps you (:

I was very much bulky but i lost a lot weight easily by using http://www.loose-your-weight.apooz.com