Sunday, September 17, 2006

No money amp; very overweight...please help me!!? -

I m about 75 lbs overweight. I really need some advice about losing weight the healthy way. I DO NOT want answers about acai berry or diet fads. I WANT real answers about actual healthy weight loss solutions about exericise and diet. I have designed a plan that I think will work for me. Please tell me what you think and offer advice. Thanks.*Breakfast: Multi Grain Cheerios and Organic Milk*Lunch: Peanut Butter or Soy Cheese Sandwich on Whole Grain Bread and a Salad*Dinner: Salad and a side of Tofu (for my protein)*Snacks (twice a day) FruitMy workout: Cardio every morning and strength training (body weight exercises and strength training with a set of dumbbells I have) 3 times a week.What do you think?

Anyone looking for a weight loss pill should really consider the Acai Berry. Many people claim to have lost 40-50 pounds in a couple months while using Acai. 60 Minutes and Oprah have even featured it on their shows. Dr. Oz said it is a Super Food and is full of vitamins and anti-oxidents.

Take it from me - acai works! There is a free trial going on currently at http://cetolg.easyweightloss4you.info , give it a try, how worse could it make things?

eat just salad and boiled chicken one small piece daily!

You must have correct information if you want to lose weight. You can tried method that I lost 19 pounds in 6 weeks. It works very well and It will work for you too. You can find more information from link below.