Tuesday, September 19, 2006

What do you think a healthy weight loss program would be for me? -

Ok, my second baby was born about 7 weeks ago.my pre-pregnancy weight was 59 kg (129 lbs) and right now i m at 70 kg (154 lbs). My height is 168 cm (5,5 feet).i can t really diet cause i m breastfeeding. i really want to start working out, but am afraid that might just harden my body instead of helping me lose the extra lbs. what do you think? what sort of activities can i do to help me lose weight and not harden my body. thanks a lot.

Here is something great for losing baby fat http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezr��

You should be eating right because you re breastfeeding. After each baby you have, it becomes harder to lose the weight. Working out at this time is not a good idea. I have a girl on the program who began the diet after her baby was 9 weeks old. She was breastfeeding but stopped. It s now easier for her to diet, whereas, before she stopped breastfeeding she needed the extra calories. I ve had to advise her to stop the high intensity spinning class she was in, during breastfeeding and also during the diet. This program gives you 1200 calories a day in 3 balanced meals that includes high protein, low carbs, plenty of fruit, veggies and water. She was always very thirsty for her water when breastfeeding. You should not, at this time, do any thing but eating right until you stop breastfeeding.

There are some weight loss programs out there that are very safe, even if you re breastfeeding. I know that Herbalife is safe, aside from a couple of there supplements that contain caffeine... but those don t have to be taken.Our program is a Shake based program. The shakes are just the equivelant to a Complete Balanced Meal. Nothing extra in them so no harm to the baby. They taste pretty good too and are easy for a mom on the go! The other supplements that you can take are all natural. I always advise my customers to take the products to their doctor for approval when breast feeding, and there hasn t been a doctor yet that had an issue with them.-Lindsay

Eat small dinners.

Best Answer - Chosen by AskerI am not sure if this is the kind of thing that you are looking for but this is what has helped me. There is also help for women who are pregnant or breast feeding as well. It has diet plans, etc. It s a website. This is 100% free. You put in how much you are trying to lose, and by when and it will tell you how many calories you would have to eat per day. It will give you a workout routine if you want one and if you don t it will tell you how many calories you would have to eat without exercise and still lose the weight. Plus it offers meal plans too.This is a website that has helped me to lose weight (34 lbs. since Jan. 08). I could have actually lost more but I have been slacking a lot.It allows you to create a blog, keep track of what you ve eaten, and your fitness. Along with some other things.It is kind of set up like myspace if you are familiar with that, but it is only for weight loss. It is www.SparkPeople.com, and if you decide to do it you can tell them I sent you or stop by my page, my name there is Tryin2Lose2.

I have tried so many diets in my life that have failed me. Diets don t work, eat what you want in moderation. It took me a long time to realize that, I usually eat 6 times per day and I have lost about 10 pounds in the course of a month. I use this site called slim.com and it helps me manage the amount of calories I consume. Its a free site so you don t have to participate in anything that involves you giving your credit card number. I learned that to get to a healthier weight means that you have to change the way you view foods. Processed foods are horrible for you. Avoid them at all cost. SO now your probably wondering ok well then what could i eat ? make your own food. Thats the key and always eating every 2-3 hrs it helps keep up your metabolism. Also the more you work out the more you could eat. Many don t understand why but here I will explain. Your body alone without any ex cerise normally burns 2,500 calories. So lets say you went walking for 1 hour at a normal walking speed lets say 2 mph you would be burning 229 calories . So now lets add what your body usually burns with the work out 2,500 + 229 calories=2729 in a day with that walking you would burn 2729 calories now the trick is to eat 500 calories less of 2729 which is the amount of calories you should consume to lose 1 pound a week. If you were to walk every day for 1 hour eating 2229 calories a day you would lose 1 pound. Your wondering why you have to subtract 500 ??? in order to lose 1 pound you need to burn 3,500 calories 500x7( each day of the week)=3,500. Be wise in the choices you make with food because 2229 calories is a good amount of food. You wouldn t want 1000 calories waisted on a gross big mac with fries when you could have a tuna sandwich with cheese with chips for half of the amount of calories. Watch out for mayo its loaded with calories. I wish you the best of luck. Slim.com really works