Saturday, January 13, 2007

14, 56quot; and 155 lbs, weight loss tips? -

Help please? Bedroom workouts would be very appreciated but any tips help.I ve already stopped drinking soda, btw

You are not very overweight, so take it slowly. When you can be outside, walking is one of the best exercises there is. Indoors is more challenging. You want to raise your pulse rate so that your are strengthening your heart. Jumping jacks, running in place. Walking up and down the hall, or around the bed for 20 minutes. Weight lifting helps our bones when we are older, so you can lift cans of food to start.kidzworld.com has more indoor exercises for you.

i think you can read http://health.59.com.ru

I used to hate heavy exercises but I was also so sick with my big pot belly. Luckily a friend of mine told me this very good site that I found really helpful. It gave me great workouts and diet tips and showed me what I was doing wrong before... I am now in love with regular exercises so much, as keeping my hard-rock flat stomach always makes me feeling so great!http://fya4.goodbyebellyfat.com/You ll love it :)