Sunday, January 28, 2007

Any weight loss tips? -

So like I am 5 10 tall and 180-185lbs, I would like to get down to about 150lbs (though I am open to suggestions.)Anyway any suggestions for loosing weight, or like how long you think it will take to get to a good healthy weight.

Alli has helped me loose gradually.You are a good weight now though.

http://fatloss4idiots.comIt is amazing. It does cost 40 bucks to join. Then you input the foods you like to eat and it generates this 11 day diet. I lost 10 lbs the first time I did it and 8 the second. It works great. Not hungry during the day either. This is an awesome way to lose a good bit of weight in a short perid of time. Try it.

so many options my friend. Its all about how motivated you are. Eating right and doing cardio everyday is what you need to do. If you run/exercise like everday for 20 minutes, and eat decently healthy. i see you losing your 30ish pounds in like 3 to 5 months.

I have a proven system, and it WILL work!Check out: www.ptilive.comStep 2: Contact: www.natashactaylor@yahoo.comPlease include contact information and best time to contact you.