Sunday, January 28, 2007

How do you lose 2 pounds in a day? -

lol im kinda serious about this. I just set myself a goal of lose two pounds a week(tracking every sunday aft) and I was wondering what are some quick weight loss tips. Just for today and tmmrw though, ive learned my lesson :s thanks

2 pounds a day is unhealthy. 10lbs a month is much better which means your losing the weight gradually, which is what you want to do, and you will have a much better chance of keeping the weight off long term. My best weight loss tip for you is trying learning a new sport, like tennis. If you become good at it you can burn one thousand calories in 2 hours of strenuous singles play.

if you lose 2lbs in a day the chances are that its only going to be water weight, youll gain it back quicker and easier than you got rid of it.

you have to burn 3500 calories to loose a pound, whether that means you burn the extra calories or eat lessso i would suggest going to the gym all day.. haha