Saturday, January 27, 2007

Easy weight loss tips? -

okay, im fourteen. i weigh 143 pounds. i want to have a flat stomach and look good by july.i am a blackbelt in taekwondo; been taking for three years now. i also workout extra once or twice a week. so im very active. i do have a lot of muscle, but its mainly in my legs. they have like, NO fat. the problems are my arms and my stomach. theyre both tone; you can feel the muscles in them. but theyre still very flabby. i need easy weight loss tips that are easy to stick to. dont tell me im fine for my age, this is something i want to do, but whatever im doing isnt exactly working. any tips are welcome! thanks!

Heh, I m a black belt too. Perhaps your legs are really muscular from kicking the bag. You probably don t punch the bags as much, and that s why you are flabby in your arms and stomach.You need to lift weights, do push-ups, pull-ups, play a sport with a ball, anything with weight resistance. I did TKD and gained weight. I was very fit before, but I don t know, something about the sport/art does not tone your body well.

I found out recently that surplus weight is not constantly thanks to surplus fat, a lot of additional weight is basically sitting around in the insides. I tried a new supplement that s taking the nation by storm, it rinses out the insides. I do not comprehend how it does it, but I comprehend that I lost 17 pounds and 4 inches from my tummy! There s a risk free trial at http://farihets.worldcom.bz

You need to make sure that you both excercise and eat healthy if you want to achieve the changes in weight you desire. There are no quick fixes, but there are plenty of different methods you can use to achieve the body that you desire.For some great free and detailed weight loss, health, dieting and fitness information - travel over to the link below.