Sunday, January 14, 2007

Help with weight loss? -

I m a 16 5 4 girl that weighs about 157 pounds. I m looking to lose weight the healthy way fast. I have a dance coming up april 24 and I just want to look a little better. I understand that I won t be able to lose 20 pounds in a few weeks. Do you have any good weight loss tips????Any good exercises that don t require a gym? I currently own a stationary exercise bike (really bad condition, but I can still cycle on it), a jump rope, a good pair of running sneakers and a soccer ball. Any tips? Also will climbing stairs help with my weight loss?

Talk to people with the same goals, either online communities, online friend or forums, or people you can train with.Make yourself small goals and allow yourself to cheat twice a week, this keeps you focused when you indulge sometimes.I m training too, if you ever want to chat, let me know :)I heard about this pretty cool supplement, amymuch, that s supposed to help you lose weight. its helped me out a little bit, i found out about from this site, http://b3po.net/acaisupreme . there s a bunch of information on it. i got myself a free sample of it, i ve lost about 5 pounds so far from not doing so much, so i think its workin. it seems to be worth a try, it got me hooked on it!