Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Weight Loss tips or help? -

does anyone have really good tips or anything that will help get rid of thoses last stubborn pounds or lose weight fast like two months

Anorexia

It is feasible to lose weight rapidly but you should be realistic and understand that if you lose weight quickly then you will probably put it all back on again just as quickly. The only method which definitely worked for me is green tea, it can be viewed in the resource box underneath, they have a handful of free trials remaining, it was highlighted in Fox News and CNN. I worked off thrity pounds, it definitely does produce results!

Nowadays, people are very concerned about body image, and, as a result there are many diet pills available and most of these are hazardous to your health. Why harm yourself if there are natural alternatives.I started a month long diet and I have found that I have lost 4 pounds in only one week by Life Style 30 Days which has given me tonnes more energy than I had before and also, the vitamins my body needs to stay healthy. However, there is also a much shorter diet called Life Style 9 Days. And with the right attitude, this program can help you lose weight much faster.you can find the programs on the following website: http://bellabody.myflpbiz.com