Friday, January 26, 2007

What can I do to SPEED UP WEIGHT LOSS? Tips to follow? Please!!? -

I m on a healthy weight loss programme this upcoming June.(No fasting or crash diets!!)These are a few things I have researched on and will be incorporating in my plan:(Use them too if you like!)-Drink enough water (approx 8 glasses)-Exercise in the morning after eating a portion of your breakfast-Weight Training before Cardio workout-4 small meals throughout the day-Green Tea-Enough Sleep***HELP!!***Please include any other tips that you think might be helpful. Any at all! I really need this to work. I want a healthier and fitter body!Thank you so much and God Bless!

green tea.and REST. you might be overtraining.

If you are serious about healthy eating, fat loss, and body tone up, I have a program that will give you the body of a fitness model. It is a 4 months program that I made for my best friend to get her ready for her wedding. You can repeat the program as many time as you want or until you achieve your goal. With in the program you will find answer to many confusing questions. It is free. If you are interested you can email me at crazyeddie8228 at yahoo, and I will reply with the program.

Just this: Don t over-do it or stress too much about it!Plus, if you make your plan too rigid, you ll end up loathing the plan :SGive yourself time on it ie don t just get up one day and go *clicks fingers* right. Water. Glass 1. Breakfast... let s go run now... home. glass of water, no wait, tea... etc. Keep it a little bit flexible!Also, don t be too hard on yourself. Criticism = Stress = loss of motivation = give up.You WANT: structure, supportive, subtle and systematic.Good luck with your plan!Hannah x

All of that things you already have metioned sounds really awesome :D.A tip would be make breakfast and lunch you big meals, and dinner should be closer to a snack. Cause its in the morning and lunch when you need enrgy (you hardly need any before bed whenyour gonna sleep).:D. good luck!

drink coffee before cardio. this will give you more energy and you ll burn more calories without getting so tired.

Natty, I ve had good success losing weight with tea for the last 3 years. I ve recently found my favorite. Try it yourself. http://www.goodinternetdeals.com/Weight-Loss-Tea.html

Stop eatingg.. jus eat an apple a day