Saturday, January 13, 2007

What is the most suceeded weight loss tip? -

trim spa worked for me.20 pounds in 15 weeks

stick to your diet and you will get the results your looking for! I did!

Don`t over eat and exercise , stay active and mentally healthy as well.

eating less and exercising morehttp://www.best-diet-food.com

So many people have asked me how I did it that I put it on my blog at myspace.com/thedavezone

eat healthy

consume lots of water, fruit, vegetablesactivity

actually be active

The ONLY thing that will work is eating in moderation, and getting enough physical activity every day.

eat less is #1#2 is exercise more

stop eating in between meals.

Hi, I am currently running a Free Weight Loss/Fitess/Bodybuilding Course on my website. There is lots of great info and weight loss tips.You can sign up free here: http://www.wideopenebooks.com/FitnessCou��You get a free eBook (electronic book) and 7 lessons emailed to you each day.The author of the eBook and articles are by Tom Venuto. Take a look at the link to see a picture of him (he is built!). He is a best selling author and fitness expert.You can unsubscribe at any time with just one click if for some reason you don t like it.Hope this helps,Matt Cook

Smoke and drink coffee

excerise and stay off the pastas and bread. if you want pasta eat it in the morning. also, the South Beach diet works very well and the food tastes so good.