Saturday, January 13, 2007

Anyone got any good weight loss tips? -

im 15 and im wanting to lose weight as i dont want to damage my health later on in life, has anyone got any quick, easy and afordable ways to lose weight ? something that wont make me ill either thank you best idea will be rewarded full stars x

Losing weight is a simple equation: if you burn more calories than you eat, the weight will come off. Start off by estimating how many calories you burn each day using the daily calorie needs calculator http://calorieneedscalculator.com This will give you an idea of how many calories to eat. Healthy weight loss is 1-2 pounds per week. To lose 1 pound per week you need to create a calorie deficit (burn more than you eat) of 500 calories per day. To lose 2 pounds a week, you have to double the deficit to 1000 calories per day. You can achieve this by eating less, exercising more or a combination of both.Beginner s Guide to Dieting - http://straightdiet.com

Hey! I m 13 and I m trying to loose ten pounds.Don t diet... you ll end up gaining back everything that you lost once you start eating normally. Don t starve yourself, it slows down your metabolism.Exercise and have fun! I love to swim, walk with my dog and ride my bike. I also do competitive dancing which is something I love to do. Is there a sport you like to play? Join a team!Drink at least 6-10 glasses of ICE water everyday. I also love to drink green tea. Not that stuff that comes in the bottle or can, the actual Green Tea. It speeds up your metabolism!Eat lots of healthy fruits and vegetables. Low fat meat and drink skim milk. Whole grains are good.Be confident and believe you can do it

gor for walks 30-45 minutes daily,come home and do pilates or yoga another 30-45 minutes...calorie shift your food intake and drink only water...

Buy ehedrine diet pills over the internet! You ll loose da weight in no time.

try replacing your mucnhies in the day with glasses of ice water