Thursday, February 15, 2007

Any ideas for quick weight loss? -

Does anyone have any good/fast weight loss tips. I want to lose 30 pounds, and as quick as possible. I know it wont be like 2 weeks like some ads say, just quickish, any ideas. what should i eat and drink daily? would it be enough exercise if i ran on a tredmill for an hour each day at 5 mph? please any advice. I would like to reach my goal by mid november for the marince corps ball. please help.... thanks

Do cardio and light weights with alot of reps. Eat right (vegs and fruits), also drink at least 8 glasses of water a day (more would be better). Just keep this up and you will be there.

Very simple, but needs real commitment. Walk one hour each day, alternatively aerobics and/or swimming. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables. Eat smaller meals, more frequently. Drink lots of water. The combination of diet and excercise will get you there, and perhaps it won t be as quick as you want. Don t know how much you weigh, so tough to say you will lose 30 lbs in a specific period of time.

I knew in both a well-educated and intuitive sense the diet that I needed, wanted, and believed in, but it hadn��t quite jelled in my mind until I saw it in The Fat Resistance Diet (Broadway Books, 2005), by Leo Galland, M.D. As soon as I did I knew it was for me and my family, not just for weight loss, but for life. I am very partial to the work of Dr. Galland, as he is dedicated to the leading edge science of healthy nutrition and holistic healing, and his other books have become bibles in my family. This one will be, too. I began the diet the day after I saw the book, and I am here to herald it far and wide as a disease-fighting diet that can bring vibrant health. Here is why: For more info read the article below.You need to live healthy eat better and excersice. There are no easy ways out.Good LuckPeaceGG

y a

If there was really such a thing as quick weight loss, everyone would know it and would be applying it by now. What i can advise you to do is go jogging everyday. I dont know how effective tredmills are but i personally prefer going for a jog by the park or something. An hour would be really good. Make sure u re all outta breath before u stop. Going up steps or slopes would be better. It would be nice if u could do some crunches/push ups/squats/etc AFTER your run. Its all in the mind. Diet wise, i really cant advise you but remember to take in lotsa fluid before and after your workouts!

I ve tried just about everything, and you can see amazing results if you:1. Drink lots of water (at least half a gallon a day)2. No sugar, no fruit, no starchy vegetables (potatoes, corn, etc.)3. No flour, no bread, or breading, no fried foods.It s incredible....15 pounds off in 2 weeks ...you WILL see results....chew sugar free gum to help with cravings or late night hunger.If you keep going after 2 weeks you will continue to loose...if you slowly add back fruit, and bread in moderation...you will loose weight, but not as dramatically.

TRY TO GOOGLE LEMONADE DIET ITS A WEIGHT LOSS BODY CLEANSER IN WHICH YOU CAN LOOSE UP TO 10LBS IN A WEEK!!!! ITS THE SAME DIET THAT BEYONCE USED TO LOOSE WEIGHT FOR THE MOVIES DREAM GIRLS. READ ABOUT IT...... HOPE THIS HELPS!!! ALSO DO SOME LIGHT CARDIO!!!