Friday, February 16, 2007

How do I gain some motivation to lose weight in a time of distress? (vegetarian)? -

I used to be SO SKINNY (108 lbs throughout high school) I married a year and a half ago to my high school sweetheart. It was really random...we hadn t even lived in the same town in 5 years. We realize we rushed into it and we ve been spending a lot of energy trying to piece ourselves together as individuals so we can be happy in marriage as we both come from broken backgrounds (doesn t everyone these days??). Our marriage has involved lots of emotional, physical and verbal abuse resulting in lots of counseling and reading and for me, weight gain. I m finally starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel with my marriage but I ve gained a lot of weight even as a vegetarian. I m 5 3 150 LBS size 8/9 ish. I still feel a bit of depression and feel exhausted when I attempt to exercise. Does anyone have any weight loss tips for the depressed and comfort eater that is me?? I m on weight watchers core plan and the scale hasn t changed which only depresses me more.Thanks

its ur will power buddy....n e ways i give u the link below which helps uu in weight loss