Sunday, February 18, 2007

I need some weightloss advice? -

its so hard for me to lose weight!!!! i ve been trying so hard but nothing seems to be working for me!!!! i need some weight loss tips that will help me lose weight fast!!! at least 40 lbs in like a month is what im trying for.

don t count on 40lbs in a month. At MOST possibly 10-15 which is still a lot of weight. You can tone up a lot to make it look like you lost more than that though. Do you know what I mean? I mean..someone can lose 15lbs and they can make it look like 25 by toning up areas.

40 lbs in a month is a ton of weight, but do a lot of cardio and try to eat healthier!!just limit yourself on what you eat!good luck!

you could lose like 50 if you really self dicipline your self this diet REALLLY worked for me i lost 40 pounds in like 24 days do your best! http://www.buzzle.com/articles/master-cl�� OH and where it says like 2 tble spoons of lemon juice thats wrong you need half a lemon and you have to drink about 10 glasses a day if your serious do it for 11 days first and youll lose 20 - 22 pounds and dont eat in between the lemon will full your stomach you can drink water in between it might taste awful first but youll get use to it hold your nose and drink it if you have to

40 pounds in a month? Dream on. Completely unrealistic and shortsighted.