Saturday, February 24, 2007

Is it possible to lose 25 pounds in one month? -

i m 5 4. i weight about 180 pounds. my goal weight is about 155. i m only in high school and i really don t want my weight to mess up my life. i would like to know how i could lose about 25 pounds in 4 weeks. since i m already overweight, would it be easier for me to lose weight more quickly vs. someone who isn t overweight. i really need some motivation because i am lazy but i m determined to do this. motivations and weight loss tips are greatly appreciated!!!Thanks!

yes it is :) first lose your water weight so it will boost your confidence (10 pounds about) btw you can do that by drinking more water. then lose the other 15 pounds any way you would like btw cardio is the most effective in my oppinion....

It is a possibility to lose weight fast but you should be realistic and accept that if you lose weight quickly then you will without doubt put it all back on again just as quickly. The only diet that really worked for me is wu-yi tea, it can be checked out in the resource box underneath, they have a limited number of free trials in stock, it has been highlighted in Fox News and USA Today. I shed 20 pounds, it really does produce success!

yes by walking

I know a guy who lost 140 pounds of fat in just one day. The day he got a divorce. Sorry, I don t know the answer to your question and thought I d inject a little humor instead. Good luck in your quest.

yeah if you work out.....ALOT!

Read this article by Bethany Roberts called Top Ten Tips for Weight Loss http://www.weightlossfatloss.us/ten_weig��